Blood donation should be a core activity of your Corporate Social Responsibility Programme. Sign up with “Start Your Day Saving Lives” and help your employee on a life saving journey.
How you can Give & Get Involved?
Individuals can come forward and share the gift of life to those in need today. Organisations are welcome to pledge their support towards the National Blood Programme by hosting bloodmobile drives and encouraging their employees and members to donate blood regularly.
(a) Become a regular blood donor
(b) Encourage your friends and family to donate blood too, by sharing your positive donation experience
(c) For Companies or Communities who wish to host blood mobile drives in your premises, you can:
- Complete the Corporate Booking Form or
- call 6220 0183 to speak to any of our Donor Managers or
- email us
(d) For Companies or Communities who want to Organise Talks
- Please call (65) 6220 0183 to speak to any of our Donor Managers and find out more about organising a blood mobile drive in your premises.
- We can come down to your school or organisation to conduct talks on our work locally as well as abroad.
Things companies/community needs to take note:
Basic requirements to organise a blood drive for the community or your company
For collection of 50 units of blood, you will need:
- A space of about 41sq metres, or 440sq feet, or half the size of a badminton court
- Approximately 6 tables and 50 chairs
- A well ventilated room, and preferably indoors
- A team of volunteers
Things you may find useful are attached for your easy access:
- 25 Reasons to Donate
- Basic Requirements to Donate Blood
- Do’s & Don’ts of Blood Donation
For more information, please contact our blood donor mangers at (65) 6220 0183 or Singapore Red Cross at (65) 6664 0500.